- Your dashboard gives you a quick overview of recent client messages and pending projects, plus some useful statistics.
- From the dashboard you can jump directly to a specific message or project, or view your full inbox or project list with a single click.
- Using the links in the Dashboard menu, you can also access pages that let you edit your provider profile and account settings.
- You'll probably want to get started right away building your Provider Profile. We've broken the process down into a guided series of small steps to get you up and running quickly.
- You can see how your page will look to clients by clicking the "View Your Profile" button. Then click your browser's "Back" button to continue work on your profile.
- To modify your profile later on, just select "Profile" from the menu at the top of the dashboard.
- Click "Account" from the Dashboard menu to modify your registration, contact, and payment settings, or to select the email notifications you want to receive from us.
- The "Registration Info" tab is where you'll go to update your e-mail address or password.
- The "Provider Plan" page lets you adjust your provider subscription and payment data.
- "Payout Account" is where you'll go to set up your checking account so we can transfer your clients' payments to you.
- Here you'll see a list of the projects you're currently working on for clients and their status. Click on a project to bring up its detailed tracking page.
- You can filter the list to show just projects waiting on a client response or just projects waiting on you by clicking on the corresponding tabs.
- You can also archive projects from the list when they're complete.
- To switch to a list of projects for which you're the client, use the "Switch to As-client Projects" button.
Project Tracking Page
- When a client sends a research request to you, we create a private project tracking page that's accessible only to you and your client.
- Tracking pages bring together project-related requests, proposals, reports, invoices and payments in one easy-to-manage place.
- Corresponding with your clients via the Messages tab ensures an easy-to-follow record of project-related conversations.
- You'll upload reports and document images to the tracking page for convenient delivery to the client.
- Genlighten offers you a simple, secure messaging system for communicating with your clients. You'll use this instead of email to keep all project-related correspondence in one place.
- Your Inbox lists each message thread with the most recent ones at the top. Click on a message thread to view the entire conversation or to add a new reply.
- Use the search box to search for messages by client name or keyword.